The Peirce Memorial Carriage Shed was built in 1991 to house a large variety of tools, farming equipment and North Dana’s 1929 Ford fire truck. The truck still operates and can sometimes be seen in front of the property when the museum is open, at the Dana reunion and an occasional fair or festival. North Dana was the first town in the valley to have a motorized fire department. The large Carriage Shed also contains a replica of the inside of an early schoolhouse.
The large barn on the property, c. 1850, is not currently being used.